The moodboards are for the Sunday Times "Heart of the Home" feature and will feature in July to show how moodboards can be a great tool to help you get inspired and organised when creating your dream room.
I couldn't agree more. Just look at a few of my Bedroom pins from my Home Inspiration board on Pinterest
Not sure if you've noticed, but I've got a bit of a thing for neutrals and chandeliers. In a dream world where I had infinite amounts of money and space my bedroom would have the following features:
- a four-post bed
- a chandelier above the bed
- sheep skin rugs
- a chest at the foot of the bed
- soft lighting that make my naked body look like that of a Victorias Secret model after a big lunch
- a vanity with Hollywood makeup room lighting where all my makeup is always neat and organised and
all my brushes are always clean
- a ball and claw bath with yet another chandelier above it
- a beautiful paper room divider to protect my modesty as I do my post-bath moisturising
- a reading nook with a big bay window and lots of throws and all my favourite books in alphabetical order
- thick beautiful curtains to block out the sun for weekend lie-ins
- a full length mirror that is a little on the "makes you look thinner" side
- plug points - everywhere!
- tall floor lamps in the corners
- a plush couch and small coffee table for those days when I want to take my tea in my room
- no tv
- a washbasin and antique mirror
- a clothing rail
- lots of scented candles
So, not that much of an ask really. Look out for the feature in the Sunday Times in July.