Their products are the only ones I've used that have not only kept my skin looking healthy, but made it even better. Every time I have a QMS facial, I leave with a visible difference to the texture and radiance of my skin. Combined with using the range at home, this has proven to be an incredible skincare system that I am really happy with.
I can't tell you how often people ask me, "Tell me more about QMS...is it really that great?" Well, yes. It really is. Let me tell you a bit about the products that I have been using:
Deep Cleanse- A rich, moisturizing cleanser that removes makeup and dirt while penetrating deep into the skin. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean, without feeling stripped of all moisture.
Refreshing Tonic- While I never really used a toner before, I must say that I really love this one. It removes any residual makeup and leaves skin feeling and smelling pretty and fresh.
24 Hour Cream- I love this product! This moisturizer replaces your day and night cream with one fantastic all-rounder product. It contains all the vitamins and active ingredients that your skin needs at any time of day.
Med Set- These three products combined to give you maximum anti-aging benefits, while soothing and caring for problematic skin.
1. The Day Protection Serum contains moisturizing, antibacterial and soothing ingredients that improve irritable skin and minimize the appearance of pores while protecting your skin from the elements.
2. The Night Repair Serum gives your skin everything it needs to repair itself during the night. While you're asleep, your skin is looking for nutrients to regenerate itself with. This product contains soluble collagen which your skin uses to build a reservoir of moisture, keeping you looking dewy and beautiful all day long.
3. The Dermabrasive Gel is probably one of my favourite products of all time. I love a good scrub, but this product replaces your abrasive scrub with a gel containing fruit acids and enzymes which dissolve the layers of dead skin without stripping you completely of moisture. It also minimizes pores and lowers your skin's sebum production.
Hydrofoam Mask- This mask feels amazing on your skin! It also smells subtly like dessert. The foam creates the most amazing tingling feeling on your skin. Packed with super high quality ingredients, it packs your skin with extra moisture and hydration. Silkproteins in the formula plump up the skin and make fine lines disappear. Jojoba oil acts as an anti-inflammatory to soothe your skin. This product is pure luxury! I'm not leaving for Thailand without it.
Sport Active Cream- I've been saving this for Thailand. A lightly tinted day cream, suitable for all skin tones. It includes an SFP and vitamins to keep your skin slightly tinted, nourished and protected. Perfect for summer!
Cellular Sunblock SPF50+ - I am very particular about my face sunblock. It can't be too heavy- I hate being able to feel sunscreen on my face. It also can't be too oily. This lightweight formula does all kinds of amazing things like restore your skin's DNA and slow down the aging process while protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
Body Performance Duo- The ultimate summer necessity. I've said many times that I don't believe products are the answer to weight-loss. Only a healthy diet and exercise will help you to lose centimeters But products are what help to get your skin looking and feeling firm, nourished and fantastic!
1. The Pro Body Exfoliator contains micro-fine exfoliating particles help to buff away dead skin cells while your skin gets moisture from essential oils. It smells amazing and leaves me skin feeling smooth and soft and prepares your skin for the application on the Lift-O-Firm Body.
2. The Revitalizing Lift-O-Firm Body contains ingredients to lift and firm problem areas (thighs!!), refine your skin surface and stimulate your skin's own metabolism. It contains Bitter Orange which acts as a fat burner to help break down the fat that causes your skin surface to appear lumpy.
Honestly, it really is worth it. If you want to start with two key products and build your range every month, I suggest the Deep Cleanse and 24 Hour Cream. Then you can start building your range with the Med or Classic Set. It's best to have a facial first, so that the therapist can assess your skin and suggest which products would work best for you.
For facials, I suggest the Spa at Cape Grace which is my favourite spa ever. For a full list of QMS stockists, have a look on their website.